Around the Parish
Summer Services started on July 2 and continue thru the summer: 9am in Embury Hall.
The next Neighbors Feeding Neighbors is on August 27 at 12:30pm.
Sunday School will continue through the summer as a “one room” school house. We will be trying out the Summer Whirl program. Each week’s class will begin with a short video in the Albury Room, followed by class and activities.
Hunterdon Hills Playhouse Christmas: It’s time to save the date for our annual social event at Hunterdon Hills Playhouse. This year’s outing will take place on Sunday afternoon, December 10th. The show and dinner will start at 2:30 p.m. and the cost is $72.50. A $5.00 deposit would be appreciated by July 30th to hold your reservation and should go to Eve Hart. More information will be forthcoming.
F.I.S.H: There are bins for donations to F.I.S.H. and forms with their most needed items by the ledge. Please double bag your donations. Thanks!
See the calendar for the full schedule of Events.
In Our Parish
In the Media
In Our Community
Outdoor Concert at Vermeule: Shore Soundz will perform from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Community Center at 614 Greenbrook Road, North Plainfield, on Friday, August 11th.
Magic Show at Vermuele: There will be an Outdoor Magic Show at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 16th, at the Vermeule Community Center (address above).
In Our Diocese
- Special Convention on the 2018 Budget: October 7th at Trinity Cathedral. More information to follow.
- 13th Annual Trinity Community Day Golf Outing will be on Monday, October 9th.
- Young Adults: For information specifically geared to young adults (18-30) in our diocese, visit the website at: http://dioceseofnj.org/youngadults
- Youth Ministry: For information specifically geared to teenagers from 6th through 12th grade (and the adults who work with them) visit: www.newjerseyyouth.org
- There is a calendar of all Diocesan events that have been submitted to the Diocese (including concerts, exhibits, special services, boutiques, holiday events, etc.) at: http://dioceseofnj.org/calendar
In the Episcopal Church
EYE 17: Last week, from July 10th to July 14th, the triennial Episcopal Youth Event was held at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmonton, OK. More than 1300 participants, workshop leaders, speakers and volunteers attended. This year’s theme was “Path to Peace.” You can find pictures and stories about the event at episcopal church.org.